Friday, January 13, 2012

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."-Unknown

I feel our age should be appreciated!! Last year I had the privilege of taking care of my sweet Aunt Judy until her death of lung cancer.  I can honestly say that I received more of a blessing from that - than she did. Four months later, I lost my Mother. I miss them both everyday. So if you have your family appreciate them and take the time to tell them.
This week my daughter gave me a new look!!! Did I say that although I am 50 I can appreciate it but I don't have to look like it!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on this new blog, Lana! I hope it takes off! And I love your new hairdo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I am hoping to be able to put some of the things I like to do on here. Hopefully that will be of interest to others.

      Delete