Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Fall Ya'll!!!










I just wanted to show you a few pics of my Fall Decorations!! I got in the mood yesterday and started decorating. My daughter helped to breathe new life into my wreaths. Sometimes after being put away for a year they need it. She is so talented that I think she could be a floral designer. She and I love to craft. By the way Fall is my favorite time of year!!

We went to the Reelfoot Lake Arts & Crafts Festival. If you have never heard of it....you need to Google it. It is the most awesome place to spend the day and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors and the arts & crafts. It is definitely worth a trip to this area to come to this beautiful place.

The highlight of the trip was the beautiful two ladies in the last picture!! My daughter and the newest addition to the family, my granddaughter Aniston. My daughter said "We are gonna start her crafting early."

No comments:

Post a Comment